breakthru understands that your return to work plan is not all about finding the right employer, it may require you to access some support services in your local community. Below are a few links to websites to find community agencies to assist you with support around; Housing, Food banks, Health and Legal assistance.
Quick guide to linking Job Australia to mygov.
- If you don’t have a mygov account, you can create one by clicking here. For assistance with this you can find helpful links further down this page.
- Once your account is created, login and click on the services scroll-down to add job search Australia.
- Once in, you will need to add personal information such as your CRN or JSID. If you don’t have these please ask a breakthru team member, they will be able to help.
- Enter your birth date
- You will be asked to verify you are not a robot
- Once you have been verified, a code will be sent to your mobile
- Enter the code and start
How to enter job search in mygov
- Click on job search efforts
- Click on add a job
- Enter the date by clicking on the calendar, type in the employer name, contact, position and how you applied.
- Click save – Congratulations, you are done!