- Casual position available due to growth!
- Support your customers, their way
- Be a person centred champion
- Great team culture & environment
- Flexible work options & benefits
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs.
You will be joining us to...
At breakthru, we specialise in securing people jobs. We recognise that employment provides social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. We are currently seeking a customer focused & driven individual to join our team, based in Atherton.
You will support our customers, specifically young people, to build their own capacity and achieve their employment or education related goals by:
- Facilitate 1:1 and group based job readiness training sessions
- Educate to build a working lifestyle
- Advocate for inclusion of all people with a disability
- Provide on the job work sampling & support
- Market to employers for job opportunities
- Provide flexible services to secure sustainable employment for customers
- Community Access Support
You will be a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring customers achieve their goals and aspirations. You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Person centred approach
- Able to confidently & effectively deliver training & coaching sessions
- Emotionally intelligent & able to advocate on behalf of customers
- Experienced in supporting people with barriers into employment
- Knowledgeable in NDIS & labour markets
- Driver's Licence - essential
APPLY now and join us in making a difference in our customers lives. Please attach a covering letter outlining how you meet the position responsibilities.
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Melissa Minchev on 0451 632 731
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.