- $51 per hour
- Values based organisation
- Help change peoples lives!
- Based in Port Macquarie (or surrounds)
- September commencement
- 2 days per week for 6 months for face-to-face training
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness, and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
You will be joining us to
breakthru is seeking interest from a professional, person centered and flexible person to deliver quality face-to-face training in Certificate III in Individual Support via face-to-face classes in Port Macquarie.
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Qualified to deliver Certificate III Individual Support
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment qualification
- Disability sector experience (essential)
- 2 years training experience (preferable)
- Experience in the delivery of face-to-face workshops and group-based sessions
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of NDIS
- NDIS Worker Screen (or ability to obtain one is essential!)
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a current NDIS Worker Screen, National Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.