- $51 per hour
- Values based organisation
- Help change peoples lives!
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness, and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the role
breakthru is seeking interest from a professional, person centered and flexible person to deliver quality training services via online learning and some face to face classes in Bathurst and surrounds. We are looking for a qualified Trainer to deliver Certificate III and Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance to students.
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Qualified to deliver and assess Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment qualification (essential)
- Allied Health sector experience (essential)
- 2 years training experience (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in delivering face-to-face workshops and group-based sessions
- Knowledge of CANVAS Learner Management System or ability to easily learn
- Understanding of NDIS
- NDIS Worker Screen (or ability to obtain one is essential!)
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a current NDIS Worker Screen, National Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check.