- $50 per hour
- Values based organisation
- Help change peoples lives!
- Casual opportunity
- Townsville based
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness, and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
You will be joining us to
breakthru is seeking interest from a professional, person centered and flexible person to deliver quality training services in the Townsville region. We are looking for a qualified Trainer to deliver Certificate III in Individual Support for our new Skilling Queenslanders for Work program participants, 2-3 days a week.
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Qualified to deliver Certificate III Individual Support
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment qualification
- Disability sector experience (essential)
- 2 years training experience (preferable)
- Interested in face-2-face and online training
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to service Townsville
- Understanding of NDIS
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a current National Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.