- Competitive salary packaging & fringe benefit options
- Laptop & mobile phone package
- 4 weeks annual leave + additional 5 individual leave days
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Great team environment
breakthru is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centric programs, we enable thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness and training needs. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
Our purpose is to promote the unique value and inclusion of our customers in the life of their community.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an experienced Technology Manager to lead and manage IT service provision at breakthru. Key functions include providing 1st level support and the management of 3rd party technology-related suppliers, contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
As a business analyst process expert, the Technology Manager will support the Corporate Services Executive by driving technology process improvement projects and have a clear strategy and vision on how Technology can enable change and solve business problems.
Role responsibilities include:
- Support and lead a small technology team to resolve complex usage problems
- Drive process and technology improvement projects
- Identify and recommend detailed technical solutions to project requirements
- Management of third parties
- Meet Service Level Agreement requirements
- Identifying and initiating actions to remediate risks and to strengthen controls, including managing remediation of risk issues identified
- Implement and supervise cyber security counter-measures.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver information technology training
Our ideal candidate thrives best when working in a fast-paced environment, demonstrates excellent time management skills, likes to work as part of a team but can work independently.
You will have a friendly but professional communication style with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders. You will go above and beyond to ensure that the organisation is running at its optimal performance level across all IT areas and act as a thought leader and change agent both strategically and structurally to ensure positive outcomes for the business.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification (diploma/undergraduate degree) and/or equivalent (5+ years) professional experience in Technology Management roles.
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Service Manager
- Microsoft Certifications (desired)
- Excellent knowledge of Google, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft and other cloud-based products.
- Exceptional customer service and training skills
- Comfortable juggling multiple priorities and projects
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A true passion for Technology and how it can enable key business outcomes
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Great team environment
Our recruitment process
If you are looking for a challenge and for an environment to have a real impact, then look no further! APPLY now and be part of the change and transformation at breakthru.
For more information about breakthru, check out our websitewww.breakthru.org.au