breakthru is a national not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered programs, we enable thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
Due to an internal promotion, we are now seeking a person-centered and customer service driven individual to lead DES and NDIS our team in Maroubra. As a Team Leader, you will act as a positive change agent for the team and have a strong focus on business development and marketing to stakeholders, with the aim of growth in both the DES and NDIS areas.
In this role, your day to day activities will include:
- Deploying staff & resources to meet customer needs
- Train & support employees in service delivery
- Ensure customer plans are in place & up-to-date
- Ensure customers are progressing towards their goals
- Ensure team KPI's are being achieved
- Undertake positive risk management
- Ensuring strong community engagement & building business relationships
We want an enthusiastic and talented individual to join us as a Team Leader. Your excellent communication and influencing skills, along with your experience in the Employment Services and / or NDIS space will see you succeed in this role. Other skills we are looking for include:
- Experience leading small teams to achieve KPIs
- Experience in DES desired
- Experience in a sales driven environment
- Driver's Licence
- Ability to ensure an exceptional customer experience
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition, and only the perfect candidate will do. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I will bring to the breakthru team…'
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.