- Full Time opportunity to work with a values based organisation
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work options
- Located in Melbourne's North West
You will be joining us to...
Lead a high performing team to ensure our customers achieve their goals and our business objectives are exceeded. In this role, you will have strong focus on business development and community engagement to drive business growth. Your leadership skills and high-performance approach will coach, develop and manage the team to source opportunities for our customers.
- Lead and develop a high performing team
- Understand & improve the customer experience
- Ensure customers achieve their goals and business objectives are exceeded
- Decision making & analysis of sales & customer data
- Building & maintaining relationships with customers & various agencies
- Development of local partnerships & customer channels
- Meeting the required margin & revenue KPIs.
- Develop strong community linkages to facilitate the referral of customers to breakthru’s suite of programs
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in the Disability and/or Mental Health Sector
- Qualifications and/or experience in the Human Services Sector
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's in a fast paced environment
- The ability to create & manage meaningful relationships with customers & employers
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Drivers Licence (essential)
- Experience leading a cohesive, performance focused team
What we offer…
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Laptop & Phone
- On the job learning and development
- Supportive leadership team
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Opportunity to develop your team and grow your business
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now or for more information contact Melissa Minchev on 0451 632 731.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a National Criminal Records Check and VIC Working with Children Check.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.