- Full Time opportunity
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 additional leave days
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 per financial year + benefits!
- Access to Fitness passport & HCF Corporate membership rates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Based in Maroubra overseeing Maroubra and Bankstown.
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures.
We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness and training needs.
Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the role…
Lead a high performing team to ensure our customers achieve their goals and our business objectives are exceeded. In this role, you will have strong focus on business development and community engagement to drive business growth.
Your leadership skills and high-performance approach will coach, develop and manage the teams to source opportunities for our customers.
- Lead and develop high performing teams
- Understand & improve the customer experience
- Ensure customers achieve their goals and business objectives are exceeded
- Decision making & analysis of sales & customer data
- Building & maintaining relationships with customers & various agencies
- Development of local partnerships & customer channels
- Meeting the required margin & revenue KPIs.
- Develop strong community linkages to facilitate the referral of customers to breakthru’s suite of programs
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in the Disability Sector and Mental Health
- Qualifications and/or experience in Business or Human Services
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's
- The ability to create & manage meaningful relationships with customers & employers
- An ability to lead a cohesive, performance focused team
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Drivers Licence (essential)
- Criminal record check (essential)
- Working with children’s check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS workers screening clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Immunization status clearance (including COVID19 Certificate or proof of medical exemption)
What we offer…
- Salary packaging: Up to $15,900 per financial year!
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- 5 extra leave days: Access to an additional 5 individual leave days
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!!!
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a NDIS Worker Screen Clearance, current criminal record check (no older than 3 months), working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.