- Part Time Opportunity
- Overlooking 5 sites in collaboration with another Team Leader
- Additional 5 days leave
- Focus on Mental Health
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary – tax free!!)
- Access to Fitness Passport and HCF private health - corporate rates
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the position…
breakthru is looking for an experienced and passionate FMHSS Team Leader to lead our high performing teams across breakthru.
As the Team Leader, you will motivate your team to provide person centred and best practice services to our customers, allowing them to achieve their goals. This challenging position will allow you to actively lead the participation and inclusion of people with mental illness into the community, ensuring performance benchmarks are exceeded.
You will be a strong leader, capable of facilitating continuous improvement within the team via a focus on best practice and high performance.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Lead and motivate your team to meet KPI’s
- Engage with our customer group
- Utilise performance management and training resources
- Coordinate caseloads and workflow
- Create and maintain relationships within the community
- Be efficient across many systems
- Nurture key stakeholder partnerships
We are looking for a leader with the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in the health sector
- Mental Health experience - essential
- Focus on outcomes and results
- Understand culturally diverse customer needs
- Driver's licence (essential)
- Working with Children Check, Police Check and NDIS Worker Screen (or willing to obtain)
- Covid vaccinations in line with government requirements or medical exemption.
What we offer…
- Competitive salary packaging + fringe benefits
- Rewards and recognition program
- Laptop and mobile phone package
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical contraindication certificate as part of the recruitment process*
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
**Please note, current Working with Children, Criminal Record and NDIS Worker Screen checks are required before commencing with breakthru**
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.