We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
You will be joining us to...
As the Team Leader, you will be responsible for driving operational performance of our Disability Employment team in Maroubra. You will have a strong focus on business development and community engagement to drive business growth. Your leadership skills and high-performance approach will coach, develop and manage our high performing team to source opportunities for our customers through employment.
- Leadership experience in developing and managing high performing teams
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's
- The ability to create & manage meaningful relationships with customers & employers
- Impeccable organisational skills
- The resilience, flexibility and adaptability to overcome objections.
- The creativity to think outside the box to create employment opportunities for our customers
- The determination to break down the employment barriers that exist for people with a disability
- Disability employment services experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of disability employment support strategies preferred
- Dynamic and motivated team player
- The ability to develop strong community linkages to facilitate the referral of customers to breakthru’s suite of programs
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Experience in the Employment Services sector (preferably DES specific)
- Qualifications and/or experience in Business or Human Services
- Experience leading small teams to achieve KPI's
- Experience in a sales driven environment
- Driver's Licence
- Ability to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
What we offer…
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Laptop & Phone
- On the job learning and development
- Supportive leadership team
- Reward and recognition program
- Competitive salary & packaging options
Our recruitment process...
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now or for more information visit our website at www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a National Criminal Records Check and NSW Working with Children Check.