- Multiple casual positions available due to growth!
- Support and enhance our customers quality of life across the Newcastle region
- Fixed permanent shifts with potential to move to permanent/part-time
- Competitive salary $$$
- Immediate start!!
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs.
About the role
As a Support Worker, you will provide support for people with a disability to live independently and maintain their best possible social wellbeing. Our focus is on the customers choice of supports to achieve their individual goals and ensure they are delivered where the customer prefers.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Ability to work in a team & individually
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Certificate IV Disability (preferred)
- Current driver's licence & car (essential)
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability. APPLY now using the button below.
Additional information about breakthru can be found on our website www.breakthru.org.au.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.