- Competitive hourly rate $34-$38ph
- Multiple casual positions available due to growth!
- Enhance our customers quality of life and employment goals
- Reward and recognition program!!
- Coonabarabran, Gilgandra and Coonamble.
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
About the role
As a Support Worker, you will provide support for people with a disability to live independently and maintain their best possible social wellbeing. You will support our customers to achieve their personal goals and to live satisfying lives in our community. Being a customer-centric role, you will work with a wide range of customers around Coonabarabran, Gilgandra and Coonamble.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting our customers to achieve their goals
- Facilitating individual & group activities
- Transporting customers to & from services & activities
- Maintain & establish links to community
- Promoting independent decision making
- Work within the principles of person-centred practice
You are a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a team & individually
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and reliable (essential)
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- Blue Card and Yellow Card (or willing to obtain)
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Career progression
** A requirement to work in the disability sector you will be required to complete the NDIS Worker Orientation Modules prior to gaining employment**
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now using the button below.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.