- Part time opportunity!!
- Competitive hourly rate
- Fun, dynamic, supportive team culture
- Flexible work options
- Townsville region
- $60-$70k package (pro rata)
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs.
You will be joining us to
Support our customers to build their own capacity and achieve their goals. No two days are the same… so you’ll have to be able to think on your feet and get amongst it!
You will have experience in working with people with disabilities and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
You genuinely care about the work you do and are committed to assisting our customers achieve their personal goals.
Experience in the disability services industry is preferred, however not essential. We are looking for individuals that can demonstrate their capacity to assist customers their way!
As a Support Coordinator, you will support our customers to achieve their personal goals and to live satisfying lives in our community. Our approach is simple, we focus on the customer’s choice of supports to achieve their individual goals and ensure they are delivered where the customer prefers.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Ability to work in a team & individually
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- NDIS experience (preferred)
- Working with children & Criminal record check (essential or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Screen (essential or willing to obtain)
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary and packaging options
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
Please note: A current criminal record check (within 3mths) and working with children check will be essential prior to commencing in this role.
For more information about breakthru, go to www.breakthru.org.au.