- Full Time position available with career opportunities!
- Enhance our customers quality of life and achieve their goals
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Supportive leadership team
- Based in Fortitude Valley with customers North and South Brisbane
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs.
You will be joining us to
Support our customers with disabilities to build their own capacity and achieve their goals. No two days are the same with an interesting and diverse casebook… so you’ll have to be able to think on your feet and get amongst it!
As a Support Coordinator, you will support our customers to achieve their personal goals and to live satisfying lives in our community. Our approach is simple, we focus on the customer’s choice of supports to achieve their individual goals and ensure they are delivered where the customer prefers.
Your compassionate and understanding personality allows you to identify and prioritse high risk situations ensuring a high quality customer experience. If you genuinely care about the work you do and are committed to assisting our customers achieve their personal goals, APPLY TODAY!
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- NDIS experience (essential)
- Mental Health/Psychosocial disability experience expertise (essential)
- Ability to work in a team & individually
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Current driver's licence (essential)
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive hourly rate
- Genuine career opportunities
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru, go to www.breakthru.org.au.
Please note: A current criminal record check and working with children check will be essential prior to commencing in this role.