- Competitive remuneration
- Salary packaging – up to $15,900 tax free
- Discounted gym membership through fitness passport
- Flexible Work Arrangements
Do you have a background as a rostering officer, rostering coordinator or scheduler? Looking to work for a leading NDIS provider? If so, this might be the role you have been looking for!
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations with the aim of achieving sustainable employment.
About the role..
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining employee rosters and customer schedules. You will match customers and employees based on the outcomes to be achieved and at all times support the customer to have choice and control.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the effective daily deployment of employees and other resources
- Ensure that the roster is staffed in accordance with the established Rostering Guidelines and payroll and HR processes.
- Develop and manage rosters and schedules ensuring these are communicated in a timely manner
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual who has time management skills second to none. You will be able to communicate effectively and empathetically with customers, employees, and external stakeholders.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate the following:
- Experience in rostering, scheduling or coordinating supports
- Experience in a similar role (desirable)
- Deep understanding of goals as determined by our customers
- Human services or business related qualification or relevant experience (desirable)
- Criminal record check (essential)
- Working with children’s check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS workers screening clearance (or willing to obtain)
- Immunization status clearance (including COVID19 Certificate or proof of medical exemption)
What we offer...
- Salary packaging: Up to $15,900 tax free!
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- 5 extra leave days: Access to an additional 5 individual leave days
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY NOW via seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/61554762
For more information on breakthru, visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a NDIS Worker Screen Clearance, current criminal record check (no older than 3 months), working with children check, employment history and referee checks.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process* We do not provide sponsorship and no agencies please.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.