- Competitive salary packaging & fringe benefit options
- Flexible work arrangements
- 4 weeks annual leave + additional 5 individual leave days
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As the Risk Manager, you will be joining us to support the application and integration of risk management practices into business processes, systems and operations. You will provide risk advice and be responsible for implementing and operating the enterprise wide risk management framework at breakthru.
- Support the Head of Risk and Compliance in coordinating and scheduling reviews of policy, procedures and other guidance material within the system
- Identify, analyse and respond to applicable trend analysis
- Managing Risk Management Framework including internal training around risk identification, mitigation/controls and actions/strategies
- Developing & testing Business Continuity Plans with leaders
- Internal assurance planning and auditing
- Facilitate Risk workshops, participate in investigations and Workplace Assessments
- Manage Workplace Health and Safety Systems and provide advice as needed
- Assist the Privacy Officer and liaise with Office of Information Privacy Commissioner as required.
- Lead projects in a rapidly changing environment
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Relevant degree or experience in a highly regulated environment such as Community Services or similar is preferred
- 3+ years experience in a similar role or at a professional services firm
- Experience with Governance and Risk Management Software - RiskMan (preferred)
- Ability to work within tight time frames to developed plans, practices and procedures
- Strong problem solving skills
- Work autonomously and within tight time frames
- Strategic thinker, creative and innovative
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What we offer
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Laptop & Phone
- On the job learning and development
- Supportive leadership team
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Career development opportunities
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now!!
Successful applicants will be asked to provide deidentified evidence of practice examples, such as risk projects (internal audit, risk controls, internal training) prior to interviewing.
Please note: A current criminal record check and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role.
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.