- Full Time opportunity
- 5 weeks leave!!
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Great team environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
The Allied Health portfolio in breakthru is in a period of growth and development, and it is an exciting time to be part of a for purpose organisation that believes in providing high quality customer service, to customers with a disability.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work with our clients in the Penrith area. Break thru is committed to client driven and outcome focussed therapy services that enable participation in activities of everyday life, promoting health and wellbeing through occupation.
Break thru is a large multi-disciplinary organisation that supports individuals over 7 years and under 65 in the community and clinic settings to promote and enable effective participation in the occupations of everyday life. Including activities of daily living, household and community functioning, education, leisure and play, social participation and employment.
Our Occupational Therapists work in collaboration with psychologists, counsellors, social workers, exercise physiologists and our employments services to support our clients to break through barriers and participate fully in their local community. Outcomes are achieved by working with NDIS participants and their communities to enhance their ability to engage in the activities by modifying the occupation or the environment to better support their engagement.
You will be a passionate and energetic professional who enjoys working with a committed team of professionals and engaging with a diverse range of clients. You will be committed to delivering supports to a complex client base whilst focusing on achieving quality outcomes for our client.
We are dynamic organisation looking for a recent graduate or experienced professional who can demonstrate:
- Qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Eagerness to learn and grow your clinical skills across the life span
- Experience or keen interest in functional capacity assessments
- Working with children's / criminal history checks (or ability to obtain one is essential!)
- Current drivers licence
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Individualised clinical development plan
- Professional development opportunities
- Clinical supervision on a weekly/fortnightly basis to support your development
- Financial bonus system for efficient and client driven service
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Great team environment
Our recruitment process
We are open to applications from both graduate and experienced professionals, including those who are willing to travel within VIC to support our customer base.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.