We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered programs, we enable thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
About the role
The role of a Support Coordinator is critical for building the capacity of the customer and their informal supports. Whilst the journey of building capacity and independence looks different for every customer, the outcome is the same. Your role is to build the capacity of the customer to the point where the support is reduced or no longer required and the customer has the ability to source, coordinate, implement and manage their own goals and NDIS plan.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build the capacity of the customer to participate in NDIA processes
- Link and source the right providers that assist customers to bring their goals to life
- Work with the customer to monitor the quality of the supports provided
- Ensure supports are working towards meeting customer goals
- Support customers to make informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with customers, families, providers & other stakeholders
You will be a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- An innovative, flexible & outcomes focused attitude/approach
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a practical solutions approach
- The ability to meet KPI's in relation to quality customer service, billable hours & customer acquisition
- An understanding of the NDIS & support strategies
- The ability to facilitate excellent customer experiences
- The capacity to generate new business leads
What we offer
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Above award personal leave, 4 weeks annual leave and 5 individual leave days
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Please attach a covering letter outlining how you meet the position responsibilities.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.