We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered programs, we enable thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations..
You will be joining us to...
Build the capacity of the customer to the point where the support is reduced or no longer required and the customer has the ability to source, coordinate, implement and manage their own goals and NDIS plan.
- Link and source the right providers to bring customer goals to life
- Work with the customer to monitor the quality of the supports provided
- Ensure supports are working towards meeting customer goals
- Support customers to make informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with customers, families, providers & other stakeholders
You will be a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring customers achieve their goals and aspirations. You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- An innovative, flexible & outcomes focused attitude/approach
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Meet KPI's in relation to quality customer service, billable hours & customer acquisition
- An understanding of the NDIS & support strategies
- Ability to work in a team & individually
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Current driver's licence (essential)
What we offer
- Support your customers to bring their NDIS plan to life
- Great team culture & environment
- Flexible work options & benefits
- Above award personal leave, 4 weeks annual leave and 5 individual leave days
- Melton/St Albans location
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Friendly close-knit team environment
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers. APPLY now if this sounds like the perfect role for you. Please attach a covering letter outlining how you meet the position responsibilities.
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.