- Work close to home - Tuggerah location
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Flexible work options
- On the job support and learning
- Great team environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As a National Claims Consultant, you will have national focus on Disability Employment Services, and join our energetic and driven team in Tuggerah.
- Review claims for compliance
- Analyse potential payments and maximise outcome claims
- Review site practices & develop strategies to reduce risk
- Undertake internal audits
- Develop relationships with stakeholders
- Provide advice & support on contract compliance or claims support
- Provision of administrative support
You are passionate and driven to succeed and thrive in a fast paced environment. With Proven track record in multi-tasking/time management, your positive attitude and people person focus will be on performance and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Excellent Employment Services (ES) industry knowledge (essential)
- Sound knowledge / understanding of ES (DES) Deed
- Experience managing ES claims
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and manage workload with competing priorities
- High attention to detail
- Driven to meet & exceed targets / KPIs
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Laptop & phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.