We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered programs, we enable thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead our NDIS and Family Mental Health Support Services business in North Melbourne on a 12 month maternity leave contract. You will be responsible for leading our high performing team to ensure our customers achieve their goals and our business objectives are exceeded.
With an emphasis on growth and service quality, you will lead and mentor our team whilst focusing on customer and community engagement. This includes business development activities to establish new and existing relationships to drive growth and ensure employers are selecting breakthru for their support services.
Your positive leadership style and results driven attitude will compliment your ability to develop high performing teams. In addition, you will ensure service delivery is financially sustainable by meeting business and financial objectives. Reporting to the State Manager, this role will oversee operations and manage two offices located in Craigieburn and Glenroy.
You will be a passionate and energetic leader with the drive to succeed. You thrive on growing high performing businesses whilst delivering exceptional customer service. As a people person, your focus is on exceptional service delivery and relationship development both internally and externally. Operationally, you will drive growth initiatives whilst ensuring business and financial objectives are achieved.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Experience in a management or leadership role within Human Services
- Program management experience within Mental Health, Disability or Human Services
- Business growth & development focus, including full P&L responsibility
- Exceptional people leadership skills
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's
- Ability to manage multiple customer management systems
- Drivers Licence (essential)
What we offer
- Competitive salary packaging & fringe benefit options
- Laptop & mobile phone package
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now by sending your resume and covering letter, outlining how you demonstrate the key position responsibilities.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.