- Fortitude Valley Base
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Flexible work arrangements
- Opportunity to build your business
- Company Car, Laptop & Phone
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations with the aim of achieving sustainable employment.
About the role
Reporting to the DES National Manager, this position is based in Fortitude Valley but will also be responsible for overseeing the DES contract in the NSW, Hunter Region (Wallsend and Raymond Terrace) so travel is required. In this role, you will be responsible for the identification of opportunities for business growth & identification of new customers & markets. You will oversee the DES contracts in Fortitude Valley QLD and the Hunter NSW and will assist in the development and leadership of the sites.
This position is responsible for:
- Superior customer service delivery;
- Understanding & improving the customer experience
- Effectively develop, promote & nurture an enterprising workforce;
- Decision making & analysis of sales & customer data;
- Building & maintaining relationships with various government departments;
- Development of local partnerships & customer channels; and
- Meeting the required margin & revenue KPIs.
You will bring the following skills & experience to the position:
- Experience in the Employment Services sector coupled with a thorough understanding of employment services programs (DES or Job Active)
- A pro-active approach to engage with local stakeholders, including employers and referral partners
- An ability to lead a cohesive, performance focused team
- Experience in a sales driven environment
- Drivers Licence (essential)
- Understanding of Person-centered service delivery
- Experience working with government bodies
- Strong influencing skills
We are offering you:
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Company car, laptop & phone provided
- Opportunity to develop your team & grow your business
If you have what it take’s, click APPLY NOW & start your journey with us!
Please note: A current criminal record check and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role