- Competitive hourly rate - $20-$25ph
- Fixed Term contract until 30 June 2020
- Part Time I 30hrs per week over 4-5 days (negotiable)
- Rewarding and flexible environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations with the aim of achieving sustainable employment.
About the role
We are looking for an IT Support Officer to work 30 hours per week across 4-5 days (negotiable) on a Part Time basis from Parramatta until 30 June 2020. If you have a passion for helping others in relation to technology, this is the role for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with IT Support tickets
- Assist in incident and problem resolution activities to help provide the best outcomes for our business
- Desire to learn new technologies and build a positive team environment
- Participate in exciting IT projects
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for problem solving
- Drivers license (some site visits may be required)
- Working with Children check
- Police Check
Our recruitment process
If you have a passion for all things technology, have excellent attention to details and customer service skills, then we want to hear from YOU! Apply now and don’t miss out!
For more information about breakthru, go to www.breakthru.org.au.