About the role
Our Family Mental Health Support Services provide holistic prevention & early intervention services to children & adolescents at risk of, or affected by mental illness.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to support our customers to improve long-term outcomes for vulnerable children and their families. This is a 12 month fixed term contract position, 5 days per week working as part of our team based in Taree.
You will be a passionate and energetic person looking to made a difference! As a people person, your focus is on exceptional service delivery and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar position
- Psychology or Social Work/Social Science qualification or experience
- Experience working with children
- Individual counselling & group activities
- Developing family action plans
- Educating children & their families about mental health
- Building community capacity
What we offer
- Competitive salary packaging & fringe benefit options
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now by attaching your cover letter and resume.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.