- Casual opportunity
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary – tax free!!)
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Great team environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
The Allied Health portfolio in breakthru is in a period of growth and development, and it is an exciting time to be part of a for purpose organisation that believes in providing high quality customer service, to customers with a disability.
About the opportunity
We are looking for an Exercise Physiologist to work with our clients in Cairns. Breakthru is committed to client driven and outcome focussed therapy services that enable participation in activities of everyday life, promoting health and wellbeing through occupation.
Breakthru is a large multi-disciplinary organisation that supports individuals over 7 years and under 65 in the community and clinic settings to promote and enable effective participation in the occupations of everyday life. Including activities of daily living, household and community functioning, education, leisure and play, social participation and employment.
In this position you will be responsible for delivery of exercise physiology services from community-based settings. You will be delivering health education and tailored exercise sessions to enable our customers to achieve their goals
You will be a passionate and energetic professional who enjoys working with a committed team of professionals and engaging with a diverse range of clients. You will be committed to delivering exercise physiology services to a complex client base whilst focusing on achieving quality outcomes for our client.
We are dynamic organisation looking for an experienced professional who can demonstrate:
- Bachelor degree in Clinical Exercise Physiology or related qualification
- Experience in the community or disability sector
- Provide high quality and tailored assessments
- Provide one-on-one and group activities in a range of settings
- Implementation and adjustment of Individual Therapy Support, Wellness or Recovery plans with customers and families
- Eagerness to learn and grow your clinical skills across the life span and in the community
- Experience in a similar role – desirable
- Current required registrations
- Working with children's / criminal history checks (or ability to obtain one is essential!)
- NDIS Workers Clearance Screen
- Current drivers licence
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (or willing to obtain before 15th December) or provide medical exemption certificate
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Individualised clinical development plan
- Professional development program
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Great team environment
Our recruitment process
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical exemption certificate as part of the recruitment process*