- Part Time opportunity
- Flexibility – work/life balance
- Competitive hourly rate
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary – tax free!)
- Reward & Recognition program
- Based in Parramatta
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
Our commitment to customer choice and family inclusion is well demonstrated through our individualised services and person-centred principles. We have a specific focus on assisting those most in need and offer specialist programs for those facing the challenge of an intensive mental health illness, a disability or physical health issue, long-term unemployment, unmet education goals or homelessness.
Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced, hands-on Engagement Manager to join our team in Parramatta. In this role, you will lead the customer acquisition and onboarding team, identifying new business opportunities. You will be responsible for managing a small team and driving sales in order to achieve or exceed forecast revenue growth and profit targets.
This opportunity offers purpose and will make direct impact on our customers lives.
To be successful, you must have previous experience in:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in the end to end sales process including customer engagement and onboarding
- Demonstrated experience in leading Customer Acquisition Teams
- Manage product life cycle from planning to tactical activities
- Determine strategies and activities for customer acquisition
- Achieve and manage set targets
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Identifying areas for improvement
You will have a strategic, solution orientated mindset, enjoy innovation with a strong emphasis on customer engagement and marketing. Your ability to identify new business opportunities will compliment your passion for driving sales and ensure continuous improvement at breakthru. With strong communication and leadership skills, you will lead and promote initiatives across the business. With a warm, approachable and confident style you easily work collaboratively with different teams while nurturing strong relationships with customers, stakeholders and colleagues.
Your primary goal to deliver business value will complement your strong:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, post graduate and/or significant knowledge and 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in leadership, mentoring, business accounting and reporting
- Ability to manage competing demands within limited timeframes
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with developing and managing stakeholder relationships
- Strong problem solver with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong and confident decision making skills
- Sound understanding of risk management and compliance
- Expert service / product and industry knowledge
- Sound knowledge of the NDIS and the relevant legislations
- Current drivers license (preferred)
- Current Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Current Criminal Record Check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Screen (or willing to obtain)
What's on offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Laptop & phone provided
- Rewards and recognition program
Our recruitment process
APPLY NOW or visit our website for more information at www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: A current criminal record check, working with children check and NDIS Worker Screen Clearance will be essential to commence in this role.