- 5 weeks leave!
- Flexible work options
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Work across 2 sites (Hornsby and Parramatta)
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the role
As an Employment Development Consultant, you will focus on providing on the job mentoring and on-site support to both our customers and employers to create a positive work outcome.
In this position you will work across 2 sites, Hornsby & Parramatta developing and managing a portfolio of employers & networks to ensure breakthru are selected as a preferred recruitment partner.
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing on the job support & ongoing support
- Placing customers in sustainable employment
- Drive community and employer engagement
- Establishing & maintaining relevant stakeholder relationships
You are a passionate, results-driven person focused on building lasting business relationships. You thrive on working in a fast paced environment whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate your:
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's
- The ability to create & manage meaningful relationships with customers & employers
- Impeccable organisational skills
- The resilience to overcome objections
- The creativity to think outside the box to create employment opportunities for our customers
- The determination to break down the employment barriers that exist for people with a disability
- Disability Employment Services experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of disability employment support strategies preferred
- Confidence in marketing with strong negotiation skills
- Networking & relationship management skills
- Current working with children & Police check (essential)
- Drivers license (essential)
What's on offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Laptop & phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au