- 6 month contract with possibility of ongoing employment
- Flexible work options
- On the job support and learning
- Work close to home – Campsie & Bankstown location
- Great team environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
We are looking for a versatile Employment Consultant to shine within our Disability Employment Services responsible for finding and attracting eligible customers to our services as well as supporting them into work. You will assist them to achieve their goals and ensure our business objectives are exceeded. This includes:
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing pre-employment & ongoing support
- Placing customers in sustainable employment
- Drive community and employer engagement
- Establishing & maintaining relevant stakeholder relationships
You are passionate and driven to succeed and thrive on supporting customers to achieve their employment goals. As a people person, your focus is on performance and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate your:
- Drive and ability to exceed targets & KPI's
- Confidence in marketing with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to the use of external system software
- Employment services experience
- Knowledge in the local labour market
- Passion & emotional intelligence
- Ability to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Networking & relationship management skills
- Driver's licence
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Laptop & phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.