- Work close to home - Bankstown location
- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Competitive salary & packaging options $$
- Flexible work options
- On the job support and learning
- Great team environment
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As an Employment Consultant working within Disability Employment Services, you will be responsible for supporting our customers into work! You will assist them to achieve their goals and ensure our business objectives are exceeded. This includes:
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing pre-employment & ongoing support
- Ability to provide positive plans/goals
- Placing customers in sustainable employment
You are passionate and driven to succeed and thrive on supporting customers to achieve their employment goals. As a people person, your focus is on performance and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Drive to exceed targets & KPI's in a high pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service
- Confident in marketing activities & negotiation
- A quick learner & able to use external system software
- Employment services experience
- A "can do" attitude
- Knowledgeable in the local labour market
- Passionate & emotionally intelligent
- Able to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Bilingual in Arabic & Vietnamese (advantageous)
- Driver's licence (preferred)
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Laptop & phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: A criminal record check and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role.