- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Flexible work options
- Reward and recognition program
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Work autonomously and grow your portfolio
- Career progression
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As an Employment Consultant working within Disability Employment Services, you will be responsible for supporting our customers into work! You will assist them to achieve their goals and ensure our business objectives are exceeded. This includes:
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing positive outlook and bringing a "can do" attitude
- Providing pre-employment & ongoing support
- Customer acquisition
- Placing customers in sustainable employment
You are passionate and driven to succeed and thrive on supporting customers to achieve their employment goals. As a people person, your focus is on performance and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Ability to work autonomously in a small team to grow your portfolio
- Drive to exceed targets & KPI's
- Confident in marketing activities & negotiation
- A quick learner & able to use external system software
- Employment services experience (preferred, not essential)
- Knowledgeable in the local labour market
- Ability to work in high pressure environment with a sense of urgency and be solutions focused
- Passionate, resilient & emotionally intelligent
- Able to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Team player that is flexible in role and willing to assist when required in other duties
- Work or lived disability experience (preferred)
- Driver's licence (essential)
- Working with Children Check, Police Check and NDIS Worker Screen (essential or willing to obtain)
What's on offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- 4 weeks + additional week annual leave!!
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Laptop & phone provided
- Rewards and recognition program
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
*All final applicants for this position will be requested to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination immunisation record or medical contraindication certificate as part of the recruitment process*
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
**Please note, current Working with Children, Criminal Record and NDIS Worker Screen checks are required before commencing with breakthru**