- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Flexible work options
- On the job support and learning
- Great team environment
- Work close to home - Campsie location
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As an Employment Consultant working within Disability Employment Services, you will be responsible for supporting our customers into work! You will assist them to achieve their goals and ensure our business objectives are exceeded. This includes:
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing pre-employment & ongoing support
- Placing customers in sustainable employment
You are passionate and driven to succeed and thrive on supporting customers to achieve their employment goals. As a people person, your focus is on performance and relationship development both internally and externally.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Drive to exceed targets & KPI's
- Confident in marketing activities & negotiation
- A quick learner & able to use external system software
- Employment services experience
- Knowledgeable in the local labour market
- Passionate & emotionally intelligent
- Able to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Driver's licence
What's on offer
- Competitive salary & packaging options
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Laptop & phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now or call Melissa Minchev on 0451 632 731
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.