- 4 weeks annual leave + 5 days individual leave days
- Competitive salary packaging & fringe benefits
- Flexible work options
- Active role visiting prospective employers and community networks across the Brisbane region.
- Based in Fortitude Valley
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people thrive in employment through social participation, economic empowerment and a sense of purpose. Working with us will have you part of the journey in supporting our customers to achieve their goals and changing their lives!
About the opportunity
As an Employer Account Manager, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness of breakthru by canvassing & networking with employers to facilitate employment & work experience opportunities, referrals & support for our customers with a disability. This includes:
- Analysing labour market intelligence
- Establishing & maintaining relevant stakeholder relationships
- Reverse marketing & telemarketing
- Undertaking reverse marketing and cold calling activities to build employer networks and vacant positions for sustainable employment opportunities
- Negotiating work experience placements with a variety of employers and transitioning to paid employment
- Influencing pre-employment support strategies to customer base to meet employer demand
- Educating & supporting employers
- Selling the benefits of employment to breakthru customers
- Participating in marketing and networking events
You are passionate, driven to succeed and thrive on customer service, building relationships both internally and externally to ensure the success of job placements for our customers.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Local labour market knowledge
- How you thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience in marketing (essential)
- Networking & relationship management skills
- Emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills
- Your ability to prioritise and self manage competing priorities
- Your emotional intelligence and professionalism
- An ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Proactive approach to achieving sales targets and working to compliance standards
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with a diverse range of people
- Ambitious, passionate and results driven
- Demonstrated experience in achieving and exceeding business targets and KPIs
What's on offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Car or Uber allowance, laptop and phone provided.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.