- Full Time Role
- Salary packaging - up to $15,900 non taxed!
- Flexible work options – Opportunity for 2 days WFH
- Opportunities for career progression and professional development
- Based in Milsons Point
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high-quality person-centred supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs.
You will be joining us to
This is a dynamic role where you ensure our amazing RTO delivers high quality training courses as well as ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and state regulators. \
- Assist in the management of the compliance framekwork to ensure adherence to various Training and RTO funding requirements
- Plan, develop and schedule internal audits, course reviews assessment validations, etc.
- Manage and oversee service delivery staff ensuring their performance meets all role expectations
- Maintain up to date knowledge of compliance and skills to ensure the continuous relevance of teaching and learning programs.
We are looking for someone with fantastic attention to detail, and time management skills that are second to none. To be successful in this role you will also have:
- Previous experience working in a compliance or quality assurance role in an RTO environment
- Demonstrated training course coordination experience
- Knowledge and experience in state funding
- Advanced skills in operating student management systems, bonus points if you are familiar with Axcelerate
- Comprehensive knowledge of RTO standards and compliance requirements.
- NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (Or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children Check (Or willing to obtain)
- Criminal Record Check (Or willing to obtain)
- Proof of Covid vaccinations in line with government regulations, or medical exemption
What we offer
- Salary packaging: Up to $15,900 tax free!
- Benefits: Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts
- 5 extra leave days: Access to an additional 5 individual leave days
- Career growth: Genuine career opportunities
- Work life balance: Flexible work arrangements
- Salary: Competitive remuneration
- Leadership: Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Culture: Friendly and close-knit team environment
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, CLICK HERE AND APPLY NOW!!
Please note: A current criminal record check and working with children check will be essential prior to commencing in this role.
For more information about breakthru, go to www.breakthru.org.au.