- Flexible work arrangements
- Work online and f2f
- Values based organisation
- Salary packaging opportunities
- Work from anywhere!
- Competitive rate - $50ph
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness, and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
You will be joining us to
breakthru is seeking interest from a professional, person centered and flexible person to deliver quality training services via online learning and possibly some face to face sessions. We are looking for experienced Mental Health Trainers with relevant industry and training experience to engage, motivate and support our students.
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- Relevant qualifications & experience in mental health services
- Experience in delivering online training and assessment (preferably through a LMS platform)
- Experience in the delivery of face-to-face workshops and group-based sessions
- Friendly, engaging and supportive teaching abilities
- Ability to review and enhance training resources (preferable)
- Knowledge of CANVAS Learner Management System or ability to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of NDIS
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a current National Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check – No Card, No Start!
We champion diversity & encourage people from an Aboriginal, Torres Strait or South Sea Islander background or other culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds or people with a disability to talk to us about opportunities within breakthru.