- Competitive salary packaging
- 5 weeks leave
- Access to Fitness Passport
- Internal and External supervision
- Realistic KPIs and admin/scheduling and billing
- Very supportive team and learning culture
- Ongoing MAYBO virtual and F2F training
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Based in Penrith or Parramatta
We are a dynamic, innovative organization committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
The Allied Health portfolio in breakthru is in a period of growth and development, and it is an exciting time to be part of a for purpose organisation that believes in providing high quality customer service, to customers with a disability.
About the opportunity
We are looking for Behaviour Support Practitioner who values align with breakthru values of respect, integrity, resilience, collaboration and excellence. The primary goal of this position is to facilitate high quality, efficient and person centred services to our customers to support our customers and their supports and achieve community engagement and social and economic participation in their community.
You will work with a range of stakeholders in service delivery to ensure customers from diverse backgrounds (PwD, MH, CALD, Indigenous, etc) with complex support requirements are provided the support and skills they need to participate in their community. Outcomes are achieved by working with NDIS participants and their communities to ensure customers receive tailored services that are individualised and outcomes focused. You will be supported by your senior clinician to enhance your observation, report writing and collaboration to ensure all NDIS compliance requirements are also met.
You will be a passionate and energetic professional with the ability to engage with our customers. You will be confident in your abilities to deliver supports to a complex customer base whilst focusing on achieving quality outcomes for our customers.
We are looking both a recent graduate and also an experienced professional who can demonstrate:
- 3 years Psychology/human services training
- Demonstrated understanding or willingness to engage in NDIS principles
- Strong knowledge of Behaviours & Support Strategy Implementation
- Passion to support clients and their networks to help ensure clients can live their best lives.
- Working with children's / criminal history checks (or ability to obtain)
- Current drivers license
- NDIS Worker Screen (or ability to obtain one)
- COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (Required doses in accordance with Government Health Advice)
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership and collaborative team
- Ongoing internal and external PD opportunities
- Support for scheduling and admin duties
- Realistic, achievable KPI’s
- Clinical Supervision and mentoring
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Multidisciplinary team environment – OT, SLP, Psychology, Counselling behaviour support
- Access to fitness passport
- 5 weeks leave
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop and support a growing service model in a flexible work environment. We build professional career pathway and developmental pathways for all our staff based on their needs.
Our recruitment process
We are open to applications from all levels of experience as we provide development for new graduates as well as opportunities for experienced clinicians
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
Please note: A current criminal record check and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role.
For more information about breakthru, check out our websitewww.breakthru.org.au