- Values based organisation
- Great company culture
- Strong leadership team
We are a dynamic, innovative not-for-profit organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year to address mental health, employment, disability, homelessness, and training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
You will be joining us to
breakthru is seeking interest from a professional, person centered and flexible person to deliver quality training services via online learning. We are looking for a qualified Trainer to assess online delivery of Certificate III Allied Health Assistance students.
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Qualified to deliver and assess Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance
- Current Certificate IV Training and Assessment qualification
- Allied Health sector experience (essential)
- 2 years training experience (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of NDIS
Our recruitment process
If you are interested in joining the team at breakthru, APPLY now.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to provide a current National Criminal Records Check and Working with Children Check.