- Full Time opportunity
- 5 weeks leave!!
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary – tax free!!)
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Great team environment
- Based in Parramatta
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
The Allied Health portfolio in breakthru is in a period of growth and development, and it is an exciting time to be part of a for purpose organisation that believes in providing high quality customer service, to customers with a disability.
About the opportunity
The Allied Health Assistant will enable breakthru to facilitate the social and economic participation of customers in their community through the development of skills, educational & vocational outcomes.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver a variety of one-on-one customer sessions
- Respond to enquiries, and support development of customer plans and supports/resources
- Implement therapy activities as delegated by treating therapist
- Document and report back on therapy activities/sessions
- Provide information & support to customers
- Meet billable hours targets
You will be a passionate and energetic person who enjoys working with a committed team of professionals and engaging with a diverse range of clients. You will be committed to delivering supports to a complex client base whilst focusing on their seamless inclusion in the community.
You will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistant (essential)
- Experience/study in a similar role (desirable)
- Eagerness to learn and grow with the Allied Health team
- Ability to work both independently and in a multi -disciplinary team environment
- Problem solving & negotiation skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible, positive approach to work.
- Working with children's / criminal history checks (or ability to obtain)
- NDIS Worker Screen (or ability to obtain)
- Current drivers’ licence
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Great team environment
Our recruitment process
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.