- Part time opportunity
- Enhance our customers quality of life
- Reward and recognition program!!
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
About the role
We are looking for an Administrator to join our team in Dubbo. In this role, you will provide support to our leadership and disability support worker team. As an administrator, you will:
- Answer phones
- Meet & greet customers
- Maintain petty cash
- Process invoices
- Communicate and update customers and families on future events
- Provide assistance with rostering and client management systems
You are a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring customers achieve their goals and aspirations.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- A driven, energetic & committed attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Life experience &/or understanding of people with a disability
- Flexible and reliable (essential)
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- NDIS Worker Clearance (essential or willing to obtain)
- Working with Children and Criminal record check (essential or willing to obtain)
What we offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Friendly and close-knit team environment
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now using the button below.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.