- Flexible work arrangements
- 5 weeks leave!!!
- Rewards & Recognition Program
- Salary packaging benefits
- Based in Fortitude Valley or Wallsend/Raymond Terrace location
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and help to change their lives!
About the opportunity
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders that contribute toward breakthru's growth. You will support our existing customers and can be based in either Brisbane or Wallsend/Raymond Terrace. You will remotely support these customers by ensuring there are ongoing employment and work experience opportunities fed through by your local and national employer partners. This includes:
- Promoting all breakthru programs and services to acquire new customers and partners
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key referral partners (local community organisations)
- Assisting customers navigate the entry process to the DES service
- Establishing & maintaining relevant stakeholder relationships
- Reverse marketing & telemarketing
- Undertaking cold calling activities to build employer networks and vacant positions for sustainable employment opportunities
- Negotiating work experience placements with a variety of employers and transitioning to paid employment
- Influencing pre-employment support strategies to customer base to meet employer demand
- Educating & supporting stakeholders on being disability confident
- Selling the benefits of employment to breakthru customers
- Participating in marketing and networking events
- Analysing labour market intelligence
You are passionate, driven to succeed and thrive on customer service, building relationships both internally and externally to ensure the success of obtaining an ongoing pipeline of new customers, but also job placements for our customers.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in achieving and exceeding business targets and KPIs
- Local labour market knowledge
- Thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Experience in marketing (essential)
- Networking & relationship management skills
- Emotional intelligence & interpersonal skills
- Your ability to prioritise and self manage competing priorities
- Your emotional intelligence and professionalism
- An ability to influence decision makers
- Ability to advocate on behalf of our customers
- Proactive approach to achieving sales targets and working to compliance standards
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with a diverse range of people
- Ambitious, passionate and results driven
- Drivers license (essential)
- Working with Children and Criminal record check (essential or willing to obtain)
What's on offer
- Flexible work arrangements
- A supportive leadership structure & team
- Rewards & recognition program
- Learning and development opportunities
- Laptop and phone provided
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
For more information about breakthru visit our website www.breakthru.org.au
Please note: A current criminal record check, NDIS Worker Screen and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role.