- A fast-paced environment with a supportive team culture
- Nationally recognised provider
- Flexible work & Maroubra location
We believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides individuals with social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their employment goals and help to change their lives!
About the role
As an Employment Development Consultant, you will focus on providing on the job mentoring and support to both our customers and employers to create a positive work outcome. This includes developing and managing a portfolio of employers & networks to ensure breakthru are selected as a preferred recruitment partner.
You are a passionate, results-driven person focused on building lasting business relationships. You thrive on working in a fast paced environment whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- The drive to achieve or exceed your targets & KPI's
- The ability to create & manage meaningful relationships with customers & employers
- Impeccable organisational skills
- The resilience to overcome objections
- The creativity to think outside the box to create employment opportunities for our customers
- The determination to break down the employment barriers that exist for people with a disability
- Disability Employment Services experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of disability employment support strategies preferred
- Current driver's licence (essential)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.