- 5 weeks leave!!
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 of your salary – tax free!!)
- Laptop & mobile phone package
- Generous travel reimbursement
- Supportive team and learning culture
- Opportunity for work/life balance
- Based in Penrith
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. We specialise in the provision of high-quality person-centric programs to support thousands of people every year.
The Allied Health portfolio in breakthru is in a period of growth and development, and it is an exciting time to be part of a for purpose organisation that believes in providing high quality customer service, to customers with a disability.
About the opportunity
We are looking for Psychologist’s to work with our customers within the community in Penrith. The primary goal of this position is to facilitate high quality, efficient and person centred services to our customers to achieve social and economic participation in their community.
You will work with a range of stakeholders in community based service delivery to ensure customers from diverse backgrounds (PwD, MH, CALD, Indigenous, etc) with complex support requirements including psycho-social disability are provided the support and skills they need to participate in their community. Outcomes are achieved by working with NDIS participants and their communities to ensure customers receive tailored services that are individualised and outcomes focused.
You will be a passionate and energetic professional with the ability to engage with our customers. You will be confident in your abilities to deliver supports to a complex customer base whilst focusing on achieving quality outcomes for our customers.
We are looking for a experienced professional who can demonstrate:
- Minimum post graduate tertiary qualification in psychology
- Current AHPRA registration
- Counselling Registration- desirable
- Experience or interest in the delivery of IQ or standardised cognitive assessments
- Experience in a similar role - desirable
- Working with children's / criminal history checks (3mths since applying)
- NDIS Worker Screen Clearance
- Current driver’s license
What's on offer
- Supportive & experienced leadership team
- Internal and external Clinical Supervision and mentoring
- Genuine career opportunities
- Above award salary & entitlements
- Flexible work options
- Multidisciplinary team environment – OT, Speech pathology, Psychology , behaviour support
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop and support a growing service model in a flexible work environment. We are building a professional career pathway and developmental pathways for all our staff based on their needs.
Our recruitment process
We are open to applications from all levels of experience
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on our customers with a disability or mental health condition. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now.
Please note: A current NDIS Worker Screen, criminal record check and working with children check will be essential to commence in this role.