- Competitive hourly rate - $35-38ph
- As a sole trader you will earn $50ph
- 3hrs x 2 times per week (school hours)
- Enhance your customers quality of life
- Located in Dubbo
We are a dynamic, innovative organisation committed to empowering people to create their own futures. Through the provision of high quality person-centered supports, we enable thousands of people every year to access the supports required for mental health, employment, disability & training needs. Working with us, you will be supporting our customers to achieve their goals and aspirations.
About the role
As a Support Worker, you will provide support for your customer with a disability to live independently and maintain their best possible social wellbeing.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting your customer to achieve their goals
- Facilitating individual & group activities
- Transporting customers to & from services & activities
- Maintain & establish links to community
- Promoting independent decision making
- Work within the principles of person-centred practice
You are a passionate and dedicated individual who is looking to make a difference in the community. As a people person, you pride yourself on exceptional customer service whilst ensuring your customer achieves their goals and aspirations.
We are looking for a caring, respectful and considerate Disability Support Worker to support a customer for 3hrs x 2 times per week during school hours. Understanding of Mysophobia desirable, genuine and authentic approach to improving someone’s life and making a difference.
You will also be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate:
- Ability to build rapport with your customer
- Experience working with customers with complex support needs
- Driven, energetic & committed
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and reliable (essential)
- Current driver's licence (essential)
- Current working with Children and Criminal record check (or willing to obtain)
- NDIS Worker screen (essential or willing to obtain)
This is an exciting opportunity to have a real impact on your customer with a disability. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now using the button below.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a NDIS Worker screen, current criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.