Thanks for visiting breakthru!
It was great meeting everyone at the online Employment Life Skills & Leisure expo!
If you’re looking for more information about a particular service or support, please feel free to read more below.
Alternatively, you can call and speak to one of our friendly staff members by calling us on the number below.
Disability Employment Services (DES)
Whether you need long-term assistance through our Disability Employment Services (DES) or short-term help via our Disability Management Services (DMS), breakthru have the skills to help you find and keep a job that’s right for you.
If you need help improving mental health, managing anxiety or transitioning into a new job, we can support you by:
- Providing recruitment advice and job-matching services
- Help designing a job that meets your goals and capabilities
- On-the-job support to ensure you settle into your new job comfortably
- Training information and awareness activities for both you and your new employer
We have offices throughout both Queensland and New South Wales, with connections to a diverse range of local employers to ensure we can place you in a suitable job quickly and easily.
If you’re interested, simply give us a call or use the live chat function to start a conversation today.
NDIS Services & Supports
Using our 26 years of experience supporting people with disability, we’re here to help you navigate the NDIS so you can access the services and supports you need. We offer both core supports and capacity building supports under the NDIS, which can include:
- Social & Community Participation
- School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES)
- Finding and Keeping a Job
- Support Coordination
- Improved Daily Living
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Learning
We understand that navigating the NDIS can sometimes feel overwhelming, which is why we’re also here to help you apply for the NDIS or renew an existing plan.
If you’re interested in talking to someone about NDIS supports, please reach out to Ronna or message us using the live chat function today.
Allied Health & Specialist Supports
As part of our NDIS capacity building services, we also offer a wide range of specialised allied health services to help improve your quality of life. Under our allied health services we can assist with:
- Occupational Therapy
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Clinical Counselling
- Behavioural Supports
Using evidence-based supports, we can tailor our allied health services to your unique circumstances, ensuring we provide therapies that are designed to help you meet your goals and build your independence.
To find out more about our Allied Health services, please reach out to Belinda or message us using the live chat function today. Please note most of our allied health services are restricted to participants aged 16 or older.
Community Services Training
Our ongoing commitment to supporting people with disability means we have also built our own community college. Featuring both online and face to face study options, you can access a variety of qualifications across a wide range of disciplines, including:
- Certificate III in Individual Support (CHC33015)
- Certificate IV in Disability (CHC43115)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315)
- Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work (CHC43515)
- Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance (HLT33015)
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance (HLT43015)
These nationally recognised qualifications are taught by our team of expert trainers with lived experiences and extensive careers in their discipline of choice.
If you’re interested in improving your skills or starting a new career in the community services industry, please reach out to one of our experts today.
Family Mental Health Support Services (FMHSS)
Our Family Mental Health Support Services (FMHSS) provides free, flexible support that is responsive to children, young people and families affected by, or at risk of, mental health issues, through access to a range of early intervention and education services. We can help specifically with:
- Early intervention and prevention
- Accessing family support workers
- Long term intensive supports
- Community outreach and education
You can read more information about our supports and eligibility criteria by reading our FMHSS brochure here.