- Be a Person Centred Champion
- Support your customer, their way
- Above Award Salary & Entitlements
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. We recognise that everyone has a story and we are committed to improving the lives of people we support.
Our purpose is to create the best life possible for the customers we support. Our customer centric approach ensures personalised planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
We are seeking a part time (3-5 days per week) Social Educator capable of working independently or in a team environment. The successful candidate will enjoy challenges and will thrive on making a difference to the lives of people with a disability.
As a Social Educator you will be supporting people with a disability to work toward securing life skills based outcomes and positive community linkages. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating group & individual activities
- Transporting customers to & from the service
- Supervising groups in the community
- Personal care
The successful candidate will have:
- Driver's licence – essential
- Experience in disability and/or NDIS industry
- Certificate IV in Disability (desirable)
- Strong listening and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail to work within compliance frameworks
This is an exciting opportunity to have real impact on our customers, if this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I will bring to the breakthru team…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 7 August and close 18 August