North West Metropolitan Melbourne
- Support your customers to bring their plan to life, their way
- Customer Centric Service Delivery
- Join a values based organisation
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. Our purpose is to create the best life possible for the customers we support. Our customer centric approach ensures personalized planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
The role of a Support Coordinator is critical for building the capacity of the customer and their informal supports. Whilst the journey of building capacity and independence looks different for every customer, the outcome is the same. Your role is to build the capacity of the customer to the point where the support is reduced or no longer required and the customer has the ability to source, coordinate, implement and manage their own goals and NDIS plan.
As a Support Coordinator with breakthru, you will:
- Build the capacity of the customer to participate in NDIA processes
- Link and source the right providers that assist customers to bring their goals to life
- Work with the customer to monitor the quality of the supports provided
- Ensure supports are working towards meeting customer goals
- Support customers to make informed decisions
- Work collaboratively with customers, families, providers & other stakeholders
You will have:
- An ability to work in ambiguous and responsive environments
- An innovative, flexible & outcomes focused attitude/approach
- Strong problem solving abilities with a practical solutions approach
- The ability to meet KPI's in relation to quality customer service, billable hours & customer acquisition
- An understanding of the NDIS & support strategies
- The ability to facilitate excellent customer experiences that demonstrate an easy to do business approach
- The ability to build rapport quickly and network with services outside of the norm
- The capacity to generate new business leads
- Experience in a health setting
This is an exciting opportunity to have real impact on our customers, if this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I will bring to the breakthru team…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 7 August and close 1 September