- Looking for work or additional hours?
- Want work that is challenging & meaningful?
- Multiple upcoming positions available!
breakthru is gearing up for new business as the NDIS rolls out across Western NSW. Our positive reputation & aspiring culture means there are many new referrals coming our way!
Our purpose is to create the best life possible for the customers we support. We do this by:
- Providing person centred support
- Developing strategies to assist customers to achieve their goals
- Empowering customers to build their own personal capacity
- Facilitating community engagement
- Delivering vocational services
- Support with everyday activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Innovation & out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Current Driver's Licence
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Positions will become available in the coming months, and so breakthru will be hosting an information & recruitment event mid-October.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your application to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit our website or contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo employment, criminal history & working with children checks.
Applications close 11 October 2017