- Customer centric service delivery
- Organisational learning culture
- Above award salary & entitlements
We believe that people are better off in work as employment provides social participation, economic empowerment & purpose.
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. Our purpose is to create the best life possible for our customers through a customer centric approach, ensuring personalised planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
We are looking for a customer focused & targets driven Employment Development Consultant who will support our customers:
- To achieve their employment or education related goals
- By tailoring the delivery of services to meet their needs, the needs of employers & the wider community.
- Through direct pre and post employment support and on the job training
- By educating employers & training providers on the benefits of these opportunities for people with a disability
- By building sustainable, professional relationships and partnerships with others to achieve the best outcomes
- Through the development & implementation of local marketing plans with the leadership team to achieve goals and KPIs
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be self motivated and have the ability to work autonomously
- Be competitive and able to demonstrate initiative & drive to achieve targets
- Have excellent relationship management, customer service & time management skills
- Have knowledge of the local labour market
- Have the ability to identify & sell a person's strengths & abilities
- Have the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge around working with people with a disability & knowledge of support strategies
- Current driver's licence (essential)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I want to work for breakthru because…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications close 14th August