- Support your customers, their way
- Customer centric service delivery
- Be a person centred champion
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. We recognise that everyone has a story and we are committed to improving the lives of people we support.
Our purpose is to create the best life possible for our customers. Our customer centric approach ensures personalised planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
At breakthru, we specialise in securing people jobs. We recognise that employment provides social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. We are currently seeking a customer focused & driven individual to join our team across Western Sydney. You will support our customers, specifically young people, to build their own capacity and achieve their employment or education related goals by:
- Facilitate 1:1 and group based job readiness training sessions
- Educate to build a working lifestyle
- Advocate for inclusion of all people with a disability
- Provide on the job work sampling & support
- Market to employers for job opportunities
- Provide flexible services to secure sustainable employment for customers
The successful candidate will be:
- Equipped with a person centred approach
- Able to confidently & effectively deliver training & coaching sessions
- Emotionally intelligent & able to advocate on behalf of customers
- Experienced in supporting people with barriers into employment
- Knowledgeable in NDIS & labour markets
- Driver's Licence - essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I want to work for breakthru because…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 2 August and close 18 August