- Customer centric service delivery
- Organisational learning culture
- Above award salary & entitlements
breakthru is a for purpose enterprise which has worked with 1000's of Australians over the past 20 years to access the services they need to live their best life. We recognise that everyone has a story and we are committed to improving the lives of people we support.
Our purpose is to create the best life possible for our customers. Our customer centric approach ensures personalised planning and individualised support is at the forefront of service delivery.
At breakthru, we believe that people are better off in work. Employment provides social participation, economic empowerment & purpose. We are currently seeking a customer focused & targets driven individual to join our team as an Employment Consultant. You will support our customers to achieve their employment or education related goals by:
- Selling the benefits of employment
- Reverse marketing to employers
- Delivering job readiness training sessions
- Providing pre-employment & ongoing support
- Placing jobseekers into sustainable employment
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven by targets & KPI's
- Confident in marketing activities & negotiation
- A quick learner & able to use external system software
- Knowledgeable in the local labour market
- Emotionally intelligent
- Able to advocate on behalf of jobseekers
- Driver's Licence - essential
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, APPLY now. Attach your application documents and complete the sentence 'I want to work for breakthru because…'
Further information about working for breakthru is available at www.breakthru.org.au. For any questions, please contact Larissa Grima on 0420 961 531.
Please note: the successful applicant will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including but not limited to a criminal record check, working with children check, employment history & referee checks.
Applications open 22 September and close 2 October